In early 2020, in response to global pandemic travel restrictions, Tom Morin began leveraging advanced studio and production technology to create Live Streaming Tom and deliver his keynote presentations online. Along with an engaging live stream performance, Tom ensures clear audio, good lighting, appropriate backgrounds, and seamless graphics integration.
Whether you’re using a video conferencing application or a full-feature virtual event management platform, Tom will deliver a livestream or pre-recorded presentation that will inspire, inform, and entertain your attendees.
To book Tom to speak at your next online or in-person event, please contact him directly.
Here’s what audiences are saying
“Tom’s presentation was intense, funny and inspiring. I want to see him speak again!”-Design TO audience member
“From start to finish, Tom engaged our audience with thought-provoking questions and everyone was uplifted. I highly recommend Tom!” -President, Association of Administrative Professionals
“A must see! Tom brings real insight into corporate leadership. I was very lucky to hear him.”-Bold Summit audience member
“Tom is a captivating and insightful speaker. His passion for creating a better world of work is expressed in everything he does. I highly recommend him as a speaker for any event.” -ConvergX organizer and marketing professional
Tom’s keynote presentations are focused on
- How his military and corporate leadership experience has shown him that leadership in critical moments builds thriving organizations
- How his challenging and sometimes dangerous journey through the world of work inspired his mission to help people create a more deeply meaningful working life and contribute to wellbeing through their work
Topics that inspire engagement in your best work so you can change the world:
Here’s Tom’s most popular keynote presentations:
- Your Best Work: Create Meaningful Engagement at Work for Ourselves and Our Teams (click for details)
- Make or Break the Company: Decision-making in Critical Moments (click for details)
- When Good Enough Is Not Enough: What Leaders Need to Succeed in Critical Moments (click for details)
Featured keynote videos
Tom is always working to build his speaking video library for prospective clients. If you’re permitting live recording at your next event, please let Tom know when you contact him.
Tom Morin Delivers Keynote for Community Now! Magazine (excerpts)
- Topic: Your Best Work: Create Meaningful Engagement at Work for Ourselves and Our Teams (click for details)
- Audience: Business leaders and mental health advocates
Tom Morin Delivers Keynote at ConvergX (excerpts)
- Topic: Make or Break the Company: Decision-making in Critical Moments (click for details)
- Audience: Senior business and military leaders
Tom Morin Speaks at the Bold Summit (excerpts)
- Topic: When Good Enough Is Not Enough: What Leaders Need to Succeed in Critical Moments (click for details)
- Audience: Diverse business audience
- Recording courtesy of Production 71
Tom Morin is a Professional Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers. To book Tom to speak at your next event, please contact him directly.