What clients are saying about working with Tom,
“I wanted to take my leadership team and our organization to the next level. Tom’s unique way of guiding us toward our vision and the path we needed to follow was unlike any other process I’ve experienced. When you work with Tom, you will benefit far more than you imagined.” -Executive Director, private healthcare
“Tom has enabled me to explore new opportunities, address and reframe my perceptions about my own offering as a professional, and helped me to visualize and move towards goals that were previously impossible.” -Coaching client
Leadership and Career Development
Tom Morin provides one-to-one and team coaching for:
- Developing effective and efficient in-person and remote team leadership skills
- Building trust and rapport with team members while leading remotely
- Mastering the 5 critical leadership conversations
- Acknowledging and appreciating contribution
- Building skill and knowledge
- Communicating change
- Resolving conflict
- Addressing performance issues
- High-potential individual contributor development
- Creating buy-in and building influence with peers and leaders
- Facilitating clarity, alignment, and commitment within leadership teams
- Facilitating collaboration and problem-solving
- Time management, goal setting, and delivering on commitments
- Career change and adjustment
Why hire Tom as your coach?
After decades of experience as a leader in the military and in large corporations, Tom Morin became a Certified Executive Coach and began helping other leaders and organizations succeed in their own critical leadership moments and build fulfilling and sustainable careers.
If you have a career, leadership, or workplace challenge, Tom has probably been there himself and helped other clients overcome that challenge.
If you are struggling with critical project, organizational, or career decisions, implementing strategic change, managing team or individual performance, juggling an overwhelming workload, seeking alignment within your own leadership team, or need to build influence with your peers and leaders, then Tom is the right coach for you.
How does Tom work as your coach?
Tom works directly and confidentially with leaders and teams, either remotely or on-site.
For one-to-one coaching, individual clients can hire Tom directly or organizations can hire Tom to coach their leaders and high-potential individual contributors.
Details for individuals:
Contact Tom Morin directly to start with a free, no-obligation, 30-minute introduction call. Then, to continue working with Tom,
- Schedule two 30-minute sessions each week for four consecutive weeks
- Receive a summary after each session that includes steps to propel you forward
- Get a discount on your next four consecutive weeks
Details for organizations:
Tom becomes your in-house leadership coach where he is fully integrated into your organization. This solution is best for organizations that wish to offer intensive, one-to-one coaching to multiple leaders and high-potential individual contributors.
For team coaching, Tom works as in inclusive and practical facilitator to help leadership teams create clarity, alignment, and commitment, and help work teams collaborate and solve problems.
For more information about hiring Tom for one-to-one and team coaching, please contact him directly.
Organizational Development and Change Management
Tom Morin helps his clients develop, plan, and implement organizational change projects, and create customized change management processes.
Tom provides full-cycle organizational development and change management that includes:
- Identifying what needs to change and when
- Building a case for change, defining success, and getting buy-in from funders, leaders, and your workforce
- Developing and leading a practical and effective change project plan
- Supporting and training your workforce to lead and manage organizational change
Why hire Tom for organizational development and change management?
Tom Morin is an experienced and recognized expert in organizational change management. As a leader in large corporations for over two decades, and as an independent consultant, Tom has successfully managed full-cycle change projects in several disciplines, including:
- Facility operations
- Workforce engagement and performance
- Occupational health and safety
- Information technology
- Process automation
- Regulatory compliance
Tom is certified in Prosci change methodology and ADKAR model, and has presented at conferences as an expert on Kotter’s 8 Step Process and the Change Leader’s Roadmap. He has also taught organizational change management at Mount Royal University and the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
How does Tom work as your organizational development and change management consultant?
As a contractor or consultant, Tom works directly with you, your leaders, project managers and technical specialists, and entire project teams, to clarify objectives and then develop and implement a comprehensive and practical plan for successful and sustainable organizational change. Tom can also lead your organizational change projects from beginning to their successful completion, while building change management skills and knowledge in your teams and leaders.
To work with Tom and learn more about how he can support you and your organization, please contact him directly.