“As a leader, your job is to inspire your team to accomplish your goals; and getting better at that, is the goal of leadership development.” -Tom Morin
Check out our NEW on-demand leadership course:
5-step Method for 5 CRITICAL Leadership Conversations
available directly from workfeelsgood.online
Is this your leadership development problem?
Organizations in North America spend over 20 billion dollars each year on leadership development, but over 70% of leaders are dissatisfied with it (Brandon Hall Group, 2013). And, their #1 complaint is that leadership development lacks context (McKinsey, 2014). This means that the skills they are learning are not applicable to their unique roles and unique organizational cultures.
If you want to get the most for your leadership development dollar, then you need an experienced leader, consultant, and coach who can translate leadership knowledge into relevant and practical skills for your leaders.
Why hire Tom Morin for leadership development?
After decades of experience as a leader in the military and in large corporations, Tom Morin began helping other leaders succeed in their own, unique, critical leadership moments. Like you, Tom was held accountable to deliver in the midst of overwhelming workloads, conflicting priorities, and the complex needs of an ever-changing workforce.
Some have experience, but few are tested; and clients hire Tom because he is an experienced, tested, and game-changing leader.
How does Tom Morin work with you on leadership development consulting and coaching?
As an experienced leader, consultant, and certified coach, Tom works directly and confidentially with individual leaders and entire leadership teams, either remotely or on-site, to . . .
- excel at critical leadership conversations (click here to preview our course on the 5-step Method for 5 CRITICAL Leadership Conversations)
- build leadership skill and confidence in emerging leaders
- develop exceptional individual contributors
- create buy-in and build influence with teams, peers, and leaders
- confirm clarity, alignment, and accountability within leadership teams
- promote collaboration and problem-solving
- build trust and rapport with team members while leading remotely
- manage overwhelming workloads, set goals, and deliver on commitments
For more information about working with Tom on leadership development, please contact him directly or click for more about working with Tom on