Work Feels Good began providing online courses in March, 2021. Our first course is
5-step Method for 5 CRITICAL Leadership Conversations
“Clear, easy to follow steps for having effective conversations. Recommend for any leader who wants to build skills and capability.” – registered student
“Great course with fantastic resources that make the learning real.” – registered student
Our secure checkout and content management are powered by Teachable.
Course format: on-demand video with downloadable resource Course length: 1 hour Price: $59
Who is this course for?
- New and emerging leaders, and frontline leaders and supervisors
- Anyone who wants to increase their comfort and skill with difficult conversations
- Human Resource and Training & Development professionals looking for a cost-effective addition to an existing leadership development program within their organization (contact us for discounts on organization-wide licensing and to implement this course in your learning management system)
This course will help you
- Apply a practical and effective method for having critical leadership conversations with your team members
- Build essential leadership skills to advance your career and build your business
- Connect with your team members and contribute to their wellbeing
- Excel in high-risk situations when time is limited
As a leader, your job is to inspire your team to accomplish your organization’s goals. And, you inspire your team by building trust and credibility. But, one way you’ll erode that trust and credibility is by not being good enough at having critical leadership conversations.
“Presented really clearly, and the course guide is very thorough.” -registered student
In this course, you’ll learn a practical and effective method for having, what are often, difficult and uncomfortable conversations. Those conversations are:
- Communicating change
- Providing direct support
- Resolving conflict
- Improving performance
- Acknowledging contribution
Although these conversations are critical, they don’t need to be complex or time-consuming. Applying the 5-step method that you’ll learn in this course will make you more comfortable and effective at having these conversations, and it will save you time.
The 5-step method for the 5 critical leadership conversations has helped leaders across North America engage their teams and be their best when it matters most. And, the 5-step method is equally effective regardless of whether you’re having the conversation in-person or online.
“A great course for for either the experienced or the new leaders.” -registered student
In this professionally produced video course, you’ll watch your instructor demonstrate the 5-step method and provide real-life leadership examples and experience. We’ve also included a course guide loaded with helpful tools that you can download and start using right away; like module summaries, worksheets, and a checklist.
Although leadership takes time, you know how important it is to take time to improve your leadership skills. The 5-step method for the 5 critical leadership conversations is an essential tool in your leadership toolbox.
“Succinct and so very vital to strong leadership.” -registered student
This course takes approximately 60 to 80 minutes to complete. The course has of 14 video modules, 2 short quizzes, and a downloadable guide in .pdf format. Once you complete the course, you’ll be able to download your certificate.
Preview selected module videos
Module 2: About this course (3min. 17sec.) [Enrol to view]
Module 5: The 5-step method for critical leadership conversations (10min. 32sec.) [Enrol to view]
Module 6: Overview of the 5 steps table (2min. 54sec.) [Enrol to view]
Module 7: Applying the 5 steps to communicating change (5min. 58sec) [Enrol to view]
Module 8: Applying the 5 steps to providing direct support (6min. 27sec.) [Enrol to view]
Module 9: Applying the 5 steps to resolving conflict (6min. 13sec.) [Enrol to view]
Module 10: Applying the 5 steps to improving performance (5min. 12sec.) [Enrol to view]
Module 11: Applying the 5 steps to acknowledging contribution (4min. 1sec.) [Enrol to view]
Module 12: When NOT to use the 5-step method (2min. 19sec.) [Enrol to view]
Module 13: Preparing for the 5 critical leadership conversations (5min. 6sec.) [Enrol to view]
- Discounts on organization-wide licensing for online courses (Work Feels Good can manage enrolment and progress reporting for everyone in your organization)
- Implementation of our course content in your organization’s LMS (learning management system)
- In-person and live webinar delivery of all our courses
- Custom courses from Work Feels Good developed for your organization
This first Work Feels Good course is also available from our learning partners (price and terms may vary)